Welcome to Marquette Business Directory
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Marquette Business Directory’s Website.
Marquette Business Directory is located at:
Marquette Business Directory , (906)Michigan – Marquette,Michigan 49855, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Marquette Business Directory’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Marquette Business Directory and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Marquette Business Directory. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://marquettebusiness.com/directory for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://marquettebusiness.com/directory
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://marquettebusiness.com/directory
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://marquettebusiness.com/directory
Redistribute content from Marquette Business Directory (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Marquette Business Directory’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Marquette Business Directory
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , and information about how you interact with https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ . We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ .
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers paypal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use MarquetteBusiness.com/Directory to power our online service. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ -you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ ), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through https://marquettebusiness.com/directory/ , we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) published Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (the “FTC Guidelines”). These FTC Guidelines require companies and individuals who receive compensation for endorsing a product or service to clearly disclose this connection to the consumer. As a result, any affiliate who receives compensation for endorsing or promoting products or services using reviews, rankings, blogs, videos, articles, or other testimonials must clearly and conspicuously disclose this financial incentive.
To comply with the FTC Guidelines,I must disclose that I am receiving commissions, and these disclosures must meet four basic requirements: disclosures must be frequent, clear, conspicuous, and require no scrolling or other type of user action to locate.
- Frequent: Your disclosure must appear on every page that has a review, recommendation, comment, graphic, widget, sidebar, “native ad,” or other content that promotes a product or service for which you receive compensation. Such content includes articles or other informative pages that mix promotion with unrelated technical advice or recommendations, pages containing affiliate links or graphics, and pages displaying thumbnails, previews, teasers, links, or feeds that lead to promotional content or contain such content themselves.
- Clear: If you receive compensation for your review or rating, it must be immediately clear (i.e., unavoidable) to the consumer.If commissions, conversion rates, or any factors other than those listed in the body of the rankings, comparisons, or reviews are influencing the information on your site or how it is arranged, then you must clearly explain this. Whenever possible, incorporate disclosure language directly into promotional claims and recommendations rather than putting it in a separate disclosure.Do not promise or imply neutrality or independence when, in fact, commissions and/or conversion rates are determining or influencing the presentation of information. If you are receiving commissions from all of the brands listed on your site, you must state this. You must disclose that your business incentives are driving placement or ratings if that is the case. In addition, disclosures about your business incentives should be consistent with all other content on your website. For example, if one part of your website makes a factual claim or suggests that the information you present is objective, that claim must be true — you can’t undermine, contradict, or otherwise “go back on” it in a separate disclosure.Finally, if your site mixes content related to a product or service for which you receive compensation with other, unrelated content, a visitor should easily be able to tell which parts are influenced by compensation and which are not. This may require placing multiple disclosures on the same page — for example, next to each promotional item in a news feed, or at the beginning of an article within a news feed and next to a “Top Sites” widget appearing in a sidebar further down the page. Vague catch-all statements such as “the commissions we receive may affect certain articles or rankings on our site” are insufficient.
- Conspicuous: The disclosure must be easy to see, distinct, and unavoidable. It should begin with a self-explanatory signal – e.g., “Disclosure,” “Paid Advertisement,” or something similar. No scrolling away from the promotional content should be necessary to locate the disclosure. For example, a site with multiple affiliate links should have a disclosure visible on the same screen as each affiliate link, and a website with promotional articles or lists should display disclosures in close proximity to that promotional material, not tucked away in a sidebar or footer.Disclosures must be prominently displayed so they are noticeable to consumers and should be of a size, color, and graphic treatment that sets the disclosure apart from other parts of the webpage. For example, disclosures should be in a font size that is at least as large as the main text on the page and in a contrasting style and/or color to the surrounding text.
- Require No Action: Your disclosure must be immediately evident to a typical visitor to your site who views a review, ranking, or endorsement. A visitor should not need to scroll, click, or hover to learn that you receive compensation. In certain circumstances, you may be able to include a clickable link for additional information when a visitor hovers over text, provided that the language of the link itself reveals the fact that you receive compensation — e.g. “Advertising Disclosure: We are compensated for our reviews. Click here for details.”